Dining & Meal Options
We offer dining with a view and variety of meal options at Bighorn River View Lodge and Cabins
You're here to enjoy your time on the Bighorn, let us make your trip easier with our homemade meals served in our dining room with a view. Our meals are prepared fresh daily and served family style, making dining a wonderful time to relax and enjoy the company of lodge guests. Our cabins do not have kitchens, and while there are some lodging sites in Fort Smith whose cabins offer kitchens for cooking, in our experience, groups traveling for a fishing or hunting trip often end up not wanting to cook after long days, so they end up eating out and large amounts of packed in food goes to waste. We know our groups are hungry and we are pleased to offer exceptional homemade meals that ultimately will save you the time and costs involved in shopping, packing and preparing meals.
When you sit down to eat, you'll be in front of a homemade, ample sized meal, prepared fresh and with locally sourced ingredients when possible. We also gladly honor your dietary restrictions you provide us in advance of your stay. It is important to note if you want alcohol, you bring your own beer, wine, or liquor. Because we are on an Indian reservation, we are not allow to serve alcohol so please purchase prior to arriving on the reservation, we will happily provide space and ice for your drinks in the dining room or at your table. (Hardin MT is 45 miles away and that is the closest place to purchase alcohol. )
Meal Rates (per meal):
- Breakfast: $15.00
- Dinner: $30.00
- Boat Lunches: $15.00 (River lunches are free when a guest hires a guide)
We invite you to take a look at the our new menu inclusions for an idea of the meals you can expect during your stay.
Your breakfast will always include all of the following:
- Hot breakfast entree, which may be homemade eggs, pancakes, quiche, waffles or french toast
- Meat, which may be bacon, sausage or breakfast ham
- Pastries, fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal, granola, coffee, tea or hot chocolate
We're certain our homemade dinners will be the perfect end to your day and will always include:
- Main course which may be pork, chicken, Italian, ribs, chicken wings or steak
- Side dish of rice, pasta or potato
- Organic vegetables
- Salad, bread or rolls with butter and seasoned olive oil bread dipping sauce
- Dessert, coffee and tea
- We now offer appetizers to enjoy in the dining room or patio before dinner for an additional $4-$6 per person, depending on choices. Choices include but not limited to cheese and cracker platter, nachos, olive and pickle bar, wings, poppers, spinach pastries or other finger foods. You must add your appetizer options at the time of reservation before your arrival.
- Special dinners can be arranged at market value price. You may choose fresh Maine Lobsters shipped overnight or prime rib. You must order these items prior to your arrival and they will be priced at the market value during your stay as prices can change from day to day.
River lunches are free when you hire a guide, but are also available for purchase for guests fishing on their own. Lunches include:
- Real meat sandwich with condiments and lettuce and tomato on the side. Our sandwiches are not made with prepackaged deli meat. We use roast beef that we've roasted on our Traeger Grill or turkey and ham that we slice fresh ourselves
- Granola bar, chips, cookies, fresh fruit (seasonally)
- Salad or soup if requested
- Bottled water