Lodging with Views of the Bighorn
Bighorn River View Lodge and Cabins offer unmatched comfort and service to our guests.
Our ONLY view is the river.
We are completely dedicated to making sure you thoroughly enjoy your stay at the Bighorn. After long days of fishing, we know you are ready to relax and put your feet up to enjoy your evenings. Our accommodations have undergone recent renovations and upgrades that you are sure to appreciate. We are pleased to be open year round, and our cabins and accommodations make an ideal location for group fishing trips, small conferences, or even bachelor parties.
Each cabin is yours exclusively and includes:
- Private decks on each of the cabins on which to relax and enjoy the spectacular sunsets over the river.
- Equipped with free wifi, DirecTV satellite television, satellite radio
- Comfortable beds with newly upgraded pillows, linens and comforters
- Air conditioning and heat
- Mini fridge
- Fly tying table
- We are dog friendly and welcome your dog at no extra fee. We do need you to let us know about any dogs joining you when making your reservation.
- $75.00 per person, per night
- $125.00 minimum, Cabin 1
- $175.00 minimum, Cabin 2, 3
- Plus State of Montana lodging tax 7%
Lodging Deposit & Payment
Deposits: A 50% deposit is required via check only prior to your stay.
Final Payment: We accept cash, check, Visa, Amex and MasterCard for final payment at time of check out.
Other Lodging Details
- Check in time, 4 p.m. Check out time, 9:30 a.m.
- Please remember that no alcohol is sold on the reservation. Please bring whatever alcoholic beverages you wish with you.